Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Memoir - This time last week



















“I love New York. You can pop out of the Underworld in Central Park, hail a taxi, head down Fifth Avenue with a giant hellhound loping behind you, and nobody even looks at you funny.”
― Rick Riordan



            I managed to perfectly time a vacation in-between the two rainy weeks that just passed through New York (pat myself on the back), but I did have to sacrifice last Sunday night to the rain gods. This much-appreciated vacation unto unknown territory for me was… dare I say, life changing? Yeah, life changing. Besides the fact that I underestimated my shopping budget, now I have a whole new love and appreciation for the city and the term “New Yorkers”. Take me back to those summer days. It’s true what they say; the East Coast just isn’t the same – in a good way.

Bye, Manhattan ..'Til next time.


Photos by Me
Photos of Myself c/o Mr Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment